Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hello :D....

           I remember when i first started getting into anime and loving it dearly .... first it started with :

Sailor Moon : Made in 1995-2000
                 
                         First Anime Ever <3


 Then Dragon Ball Z : Made In 1989-2002




I Have Watched Over 200 Hundred animes now and have read over 1,000 mangas !!! And it still continues to increase!
Only a few Girl anime characters! :D
                                                    
How It would look if i owned all the manga I have read! :D (i wish i owned that much :C )
                       

2 comments:

  1. Heaven I am inspired by how much manga you have read. I wished I had as much dedication as you! I hope you continue to do something that you love, which is of course, watching anime and reading manga :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will continue to pursue my love and passion for such a wonderful thing such as this!

      Delete